Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

I don't need this whole fairytale deal....


I want a boy, who will tell me, when I'm being stupid.
A boy who will still give time to his friends.
A boy who will tell me "no".
He will watch stupid movies with me, but makes me watch his favourites also.
A boy who's willing to drop everything to be with me, but knows when to let it be.
A boy who will knew he's important to me, but won't mind when I change my plans to help someone out.
I want a boy who's enjoyable to look at, he doesn't have to be gorgeous,I just want someone wo I can pay attention to.
A boy who can make jokes about me
A boy that I can laugh with.
Someone who won't mind when I even embarrass myself.
A boy who will buy me something, something I would actually want, none of that jewellery crap.
Someone who doesn't do everything I ask, but when it comes to something important.
I can count on him to be there.
Someone who I don't feel threatened by.
A boy who has other friends that are girls, but I can trust him with them.
A boy who will know when to leave me alone, when I have my stupid fits.
A boy who I can just sit with.
I don't need this whole fairytale deal shit - I just want to feel comfortable :D



& this post is for my lovely friend Selina ;D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen