Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011

it wasn't always easy, it wasn't always fun - but it was always worth it, regrets i have none !

hier die bilder vom gestrigen milow konzert - dieses mal alle selber geschossen (mit ner kleinen digital kamera, das erklärt die etwas dürftige qualität! :D). das konzert war super - nur die 50 jährigen verzweifelten singelfrauen in der ersten reihe die ein kind von ihm wollten fand ich ein wenig....sonderlich.
achtung! bilderfluuuuuuuuut:

 I’m walking away, From everything I had.
I need a room with new colours.
When I didn’t mind living the life of others.
- Marlon Roudette
An ocean, a lake I need a place to drown 
Let's freeze the moment because we're going down 
 When I was little I wanted to be king
I built castles in the air but never found my way in
 Life always dumps something in your way 
You try to make the best of it everyday 
 I really wish that you were smaller
Not just small but really really short
So I could put you in my pocket
And carry you around all day
 I can't believe it 
What a mess I'm in

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen